Residential Home Inspections in Houston, TX & Surrounding areas
[Buyers & Sellers Inspections]
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE YOUR HOUSTON AREA HOME OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTED BY A PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE INSPECTOR?
Whether you’re a seller or buyer of an existing Houston, Texas home, you have tremendous benefits to gain from our professional Houston home inspection services. We offer the a full range of Professional Home and commercial real estate inspection services and the best possible prices found in the Houston, Texas area. Our customer satisfaction and home inspection reputation is second to none. Visit our website Reviews page to gain a full appreciation of our excellent customer services, client reviews and great inspection pricing. We are your preferred property inspector in the greater Houston, Texas area, providing a full range of home inspection services.
HOME INSPECTIONS in Houston INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INSPECTION AREAS:
- Structural Inspection - We inspect the entire buildings structural aspects and components.
- Electrical Inspection - The complete electrical system from the electrical service loop in to every last outlet is inspected.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Inspection - We assess the capacity of all the existing HVAC equipment and perform functionality test on all the system components.
- Plumbing Inspection - A complete plumbing system, waste and drainage inspection is performed. This includes visible pipes, drains and fixtures throughout the home. The system is inspected for functional flow and life expectancies.
- Crawl Space/Slab Inspection - If present - all crawl spaces and foundation aspects are inspected. Type of foundation, foundation function and support are evaluated.
- Kitchen & Appliance Inspection - All appliances are operated and deficiencies noted.
- Exterior & Interior Inspection - All exterior and interior walls, windows, doors, floors and ceiling surfaces are scanned for problematic conditions to include flaws, bowing, evidence of water penetration, other visible damages, potentially dangerous or toxic materials, fire hazards, or security breaches, etc.
- ROOF - The roof will be inspected to include roof surfaces, water runoff controls and drainage. Entry ways, steps, walks and drives are inspected.
- Ventilation & Insulation Inspection - Ventilation and energy conservation aspects are checked and appropriate corrections are recommended.
Nothing is worse that paying for the closing costs, only to discover you bought a lemon of a home, that requires several thousands of dollars in necessary and required repairs. Even worse is when you realize that the necessary home repairs will have to be made, at your expense prior to any hopes of A future home sale. This is why having your Home Inspected by a Houston Home Inspection Company!
If you are concerned or in need assistance with any of the above issues - now is the time to contact Robert at ATEX Inspects LLC, your professional Houston Home Inspector at 281-216-1171 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org